Friday, May 13, 2011

Swarming Thoughts..

Thoughts rush in like a swarm of bees,

stinging every part of my brain!

it pains, it aches, it itches like hell,

it makes me go insane!!

I go berserk in frenzy

I try to shoo them away

but they make a point, loud and clear,

that they are here to stay!

they prick all over mercilessly,

their needles, deep down my brain,

no matter how much i shake my head,

It's always done in vain..

i fight but i finally concede,

to overpowering cluster of thoughts

I pull and twist and twirl my hair,

until they are in knots..

I give up d battle, and lose myself

to the perennial stream in mind,

Like a still corpse i lie in bed,

a bed which has always been kind..

Kind enough to be an escape

from feelings grim and wild,

Kind enough to hug me tight,

when i feel like a lost child..

Numb to core, inside and out

i accept the hysterical phase,

as it passes gradually,

the fog lifts off my face... 

No comments:

Post a Comment