Friday, May 13, 2011

Prayer..

She closed her eyes to celebrate the silence...
These moments were rare,
'Dear God', she whispered,
and made a little prayer

"Let me not be swayed away
by thoughts that flow forever,
Let me stand stiff and straight
in winds of harsh weather

let me make some sense of the
world that lives around me
let me know the secrets of the
facts that astound me

let me feel the interface
between dream and reality,
let me play between the two,
and prove their vitality

let me keep true faith in you
and believe in your existence
let me see the rights and wrongs
and let me see the difference

let me see there is a wall
though it is transparent
and the world beyond it is imaginary
though that is not apparent

let me be independent of thought
and make ideal decisions
let me know my need in world
so i realize my missions"

'Thank you God' she said at last, and bowed down her head..
I hope he will pay heed to, whatever she said...

No comments:

Post a Comment